To Mum With Love
Dimension: Approx. 40cm (Height)
The carnation means fascination, distinction, and love. According to a Christian legend, carnations grew from the Virgin Mary's tears as she watched Jesus carry the cross. This is how they became associated with motherly love.
- Keep them indoors (below 35°C)
- Indirect sunlight preferred
- No watering or misting
- Use brush or hair dryer on low/cool setting to dust off
- Colour variations may be expected due to lighting and screen settings.
- Delivery will be made within 7 working days.
- No exchange or refunds once orders are made.