Chamomile Daisy Earring
Earring Dimension: 1.8cm (Diameter)
Material: 925 Silver Ear Stud, Coated Paper, Water Resistant
Daisies symbolize innocence and purity. This stems from an old Celtic legend. According to the legend, whenever an infant died, God sprinkled daisies over the earth to cheer the parents up.
In Norse mythology, the daisy is Freya’s sacred flower. Freya is the goddess of love, beauty, and fertility, and as such the daisy came by symbolizing childbirth, motherhood, and new beginnings. Daisies are sometimes given to congratulate new mothers.
- Handle with care to prolong its lifespan.
- Paper is coated with waterproof coating. But do remove it before shower.
- Store in a dry location
- All products are handcrafted. Each piece might differ a little.
- Some staining is expected on the paper earring due to the waterproof coating.
- Colour variations may be expected due to lighting and screen settings.
- No exchange or refunds once orders are made.