Pantone 5125: Phalaenophis Orchid
Frame Dimension: 15cm (Height), 20.2cm (Length)
A different paper flower on 100 Pantone postcards.
One copy only.
Phalaenopsis orchids got their name from the Latin words “phal,” meaning moth, and “opsis,” meaning appearance. ... That's why even today, you'll hear some people refer to Phalaenopsis orchids as "moth orchids."
Due to their namesake (derived from the Greek word “Orchis” which means “testicles”), orchids are associated with fertility, virility, and sexuality. These associations, coupled with their exotic appearance, have given them a long history of being associated with love, fertility and elegance throughout various cultures and time periods.
Orchid is the birth flower for those born under the sun sign of Aquarius, and represents loyalty.
- Keep them indoors (below 35°C)
- Indirect sunlight preferred
- No watering or misting
- Use brush or hair dryer on low/cool setting to dust off
- All products are handcrafted. Each piece might differ a little.
- Colour variations may be expected due to lighting and screen settings.
- No exchange or refunds once orders are made.