Red Windflower Earring
Earring Dimension: 2cm (Diameter)
Material: 925 Silver Ear Stud, Coated Paper, Water Resistant
Includes a silver polishing cloth
Often referred to as the windflower, the anemone is a delicate flower with fragile beauty.
According to both Greek mythology and Christianity, the red anemone symbolizes death or the act of forsaken love.
- Handle with care to prolong its lifespan.
- Paper is coated with waterproof coating. But do remove it before shower.
- Store in a dry location
- All products are handcrafted. Each piece might differ a little.
- Some staining is expected on the paper earring due to the waterproof coating.
- Colour variations may be expected due to lighting and screen settings.
- No exchange or refunds once orders are made.