Dimension: Approx. 40cm (Height)
Arrangement includes: Chamomile Daisy, Willow Eucalyptus
Daisies symbolize innocence and purity. This stems from an old Celtic legend. According to the legend, whenever an infant died, God sprinkled daisies over the earth to cheer the parents up.
In Norse mythology, the daisy is Freya’s sacred flower. Freya is the goddess of love, beauty, and fertility, and as such the daisy came by symbolizing childbirth, motherhood, and new beginnings. Daisies are sometimes given to congratulate new mothers.
- Keep them indoors (below 35°C)
- Indirect sunlight preferred
- No watering or misting
- Use brush or hair dryer on low/cool setting to dust off
- All products are handcrafted. Each piece might differ a little.
- Colour variations may be expected due to lighting and screen settings.
- No exchange or refunds once orders are made.