Earring Dimension: 2.3cm (Diameter)
Material: 925 Silver Ear Stud, Coated Paper, Water Resistant
The sunflower (Helianthus annuus) is an annual plant with a large daisy-like flower face. Sunflowers are heliotropic, which means that they turn their flowers to follow the movement of the Sun across the sky east to west, and then returns at night to face the east, ready again for the morning sun.
Sunflower meanings include happiness, optimism, honesty, longevity, peace, admiration, and devotion.
- Handle with care to prolong its lifespan.
- Paper is coated with waterproof coating. But do remove it before shower.
- Store in a dry location
- All products are handcrafted. Each piece might differ a little.
- Some staining is expected on the paper earring due to the waterproof coating.
- Colour variations may be expected due to lighting and screen settings.
- No exchange or refunds once orders are made.