Pantone 13-1107: Rose
Frame Dimension: 15cm (Height), 20.2cm (Length)
A different paper flower on 100 Pantone postcards.
One copy only.
Long a symbol of love and passion, the ancient Greeks and Romans associated roses with Aphrodite and Venus, goddess of love. Used for hundreds of years to convey messages without words, they also represent confidentiality.
White roses are often used in weddings and baptisms because they symbolise new beginnings, hope, innocence and purity. They are also used at funerals to express remembrance, love, and respect for the departed.
- Keep them indoors (below 35°C)
- Indirect sunlight preferred
- No watering or misting
- Use brush or hair dryer on low/cool setting to dust off
- All products are handcrafted. Each piece might differ a little.
- Colour variations may be expected due to lighting and screen settings.
- No exchange or refunds once orders are made.