Pantone 466: Magnolia
Frame Dimension: 15cm (Height), 20.2cm (Length)
A different paper flower on 100 Pantone postcards.
One copy only.
Magnolias have been used throughout history to symbolize a variety of meanings. These flowers are often associated with purity, dignity, and nobleness. They are also used to represent femininity, beauty, and love. In some cultures, magnolias are believed to symbolize strength and perseverance.
In addition to their symbolic meanings, magnolias also have a rich cultural significance. In Chinese culture, magnolias are often associated with the arrival of spring and are believed to bring good luck and happiness. In the southern United States, magnolias are a symbol of hospitality and are often used in weddings and other celebrations.
- Keep them indoors (below 35°C)
- Indirect sunlight preferred
- No watering or misting
- Use brush or hair dryer on low/cool setting to dust off
- All products are handcrafted. Each piece might differ a little.
- Colour variations may be expected due to lighting and screen settings.
- No exchange or refunds once orders are made.